Friday, February 6, 2009

GO CARDINALS!






Superbowl Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year.  We made individual pizza's from Little Cesar's courtesy of Haylee's school fundraiser and we had wings.  So much excitement was building that I felt physically ill.  I actually had to remove myself from in front of the television and decompress a little before the game.  What an exciting game.  It was so full of great plays and bad calls (on the Cards).  When Fitzgerald caught that touchdown pass I was screaming and jumping so much I actually peed my pants (just a  little).  We all had on something red to represent our home team.  I can't tell you how disappointed we all were when they lost, our bubble had finally burst.  We look forward to a great season next year.  You made Arizona proud Cardinals.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad it was "just a little" tinkle and not a full flow. :) I'm the same way- I get worked up and can't watch.