Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Grade, Can You Believe It?






My first born baby boy is in 2nd grade. I can hardly believe it. This is truly the only year I can remember absolutely HATING!!!!!! I know, we don't say hate, as Haylee would say, but my 2nd grade teacher was a Bit#$!! I had my fears thinking of my 2nd grade year. I had a teacher in mind that I really wanted Dilan to get and what do you know, he got her and I LOVE her! He comes homes everyday and says she is awesome and he loves 2nd grade. She just got married last March and is expecting her first baby early February but I will take her for as long as we can have her. In two short weeks Dilan has gone from not wanting to read to being excited about it. Need I say more. FABULOUS teacher!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad Dilan is liking 2nd grade. Hayden is hating it so far- the teacher has so much to do with it, I'm afraid! Lucky Dilan! And MY 2nd grade teacher was awful, too. Go figure! :)