Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bad Blogger

Since I have neglected my blog for um...... 7 months now, I am just going to catch up by posting pictures. I know, I know it has been a long time. We had a really long couple of months there for awhile back in February and March when Haylee was having health problems. She was sleeping all the time and just not acting like herself. Over the course of a week she has 9 vials of blood taken to test her for everything imaginable. We never thought her tests would reveal that she possibly had Lupus. She was 4 with a positive ANA and a positive Double DNA for Lupus. Life got a bit emotional and crazy at that point. Countless Dr.'s appointments and blood draws ruled our lives. Haylee luckily doesn't feel pain like a normal child does so every needle stick was nothing to her. She actually got excited to get her blood drawn. I know, odd. Anyway, we still don't have a for sure answer. It is wait and see at this point. Not enough markers to diagnose but yet all her tests are still the same. So with ll of this said, please enjoy pictures over the last several months. I can't believe how much all 3 of my babies have grown!

2 comments:

Katy said...

You may be a "bad" blogger but you're a great friend!! Finally some Cole family pictures to look at!! I'm glad you're up and running again.

Erin said...

i'm so glad you are back blogging. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!!! LOVE D's haircut, and Addie's tumbling and H in kindergarten. :)