Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Katy and I outside of Wal-Mart
Me in Kohl's
Our loot!


The alarm went off at 3:20 this morning.  Off I went to pick-up Katy at 3:45 so we could hit Kohl's at 4am.  There was a good size line and when the doors opened most people walked in an orderly fashion but you had a couple of runners.  I went directly towards my Kitchen Aide Knife set for $29.99 regularly $99.99.  Andre had hidden it for me two days prior.  Next was the toy section where I found a couple of things for Addie and something for Dilan.  Next I got myself a little something.  A new pair of jeans.  Why you ask, I will tell you.  I have lost 39 pounds and things aren't fitting real well. Then I found a cute pair of black comfy pants too.  I was weighed down with my bag, creases in my shoulders so it was time to check out.  Those lines were long but moving.  After that we went to Wal-Mart where it was packed.  I got just a couple of things there and then off to the outlets where I only found something little for Addie.  So I took Katy home and decided to go back to Kohl's where I got Dilan a couple more things.  What a fun morning!


2 comments:

Erin said...

You are crazy!!! You couldn't pay me money to shop today, but it sounds like you got some good deals! :)

Katy said...

what else did you get dilan? i took back 5 things..$70 worth.