Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Faux Hawks and Sweet Faces





Today Dilan had a half day. We always spend it with Na since she doesn't get to see Dilan as much with these long school days. Today we ate at one of our new Tramonto eateries called Hot Bagels and Deli and was it ever yummy. What a great lunch deal too, a bagel sandwich, chips and 24oz drink for $5.50. Haylee and my mom had Bagel dogs which they said were delicious too. Dilan got a muffin since he already ate at school and Addie just grazed. We saw the Kindergarten teachers there too along with another friend of mine Amy. After lunch we hit the new hair cutting place called Sports Clips. Luckily as I was leaving HB&D I saw a coupon for $7.95. When we walked in Dilan saw a friend from class and instantly wanted the same haircut which was a faux hawk. I agreed with a slight variation. We kept the sides just a bit longer. So off went the curls and that little boy look. I snapped a couple shots of the new hawk and then Addie posed and started saying cheese so there are some shots of the girls too.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I think you're the first review I've heard on Hot Bagels! The boys always get faux haircuts too!