Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm 33!























May 2nd was my 33rd birthday!  Andre made me lemon filled Ebelskiver pancakes.  We then followed that with lemon zester cookies, yummy.  For dinner our friends Jim and Tiffany took us to Blu Burger Grille where I indulged in a Red Appletini.  Katy was so sweet to watch the kids for us and also she made me a chocolate bundt cake which she knows I just love.  The next day I woke up having a sugar hangover, my body is just not used to that anymore.  We went to my mom's for a day of fun and an Extreme Lemon Bundt cake.  Is anybody detecting a theme here?  We had a blast, i didn't even leave till 8pm.  I also got to see the first signs of Sarah's baby bump and it is oh so cute :)  In all, my 33rd rocked!  I was back to Zumba on Monday night to detox my body.

3 comments:

Marcella said...

It looks like you had a lovely birthday filled with lemony goodness. Yummm! We should exchange some lemon recipes. I have crazy citrus cravings these days. I'm glad you had such a nice day...you deserve it!

Erin said...

Happy 33rd! I love lemon stuff, too! :)

The Saunders Family said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you one heckuva celebration!