Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day








Yesterday was a perfect hot and sunny day for swimming and a BBQ.  I started off the day at Zumba at the gym so I could partake in bad eating habits.  When I got home Dilan had already left for a fun filled sleepover with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Paul.  They went fishing,  to Gameworks, Tempe Market Place, watched movies and ate!  I had told Dilan not to ask for anything so when they went in to Tilly's Dilan said, "Mommy and Daddy said not to ask for anything but in case your wondering I wear a size 7!"  That is priceless.  On to our day with the girls.  We started off with lots of swimming, then a blazing BBQ (truly, lots of flames) then back to swimming.  We then headed off to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream and back home to snuggle up and watch the Heroes finale from weeks ago.  We had a great day but it was sure quiet without Dilan.  We really missed him.  

No comments: