Sunday, December 27, 2009

Addie's Big Girl Bed


Santa brought Addie a Tinkerbell big girl bed for Christmas this year. She slept in it for the first time last night. This is how the process went... Addie it is time for bed. She walked in and we turned out the lights, turned on her fan, her nightlight and her sound machine like usual. She then got on her bed and started jumping. She turned to Andre and I and said, "I need to jump awhile, leave!" So we left thinking at what point are we going to see her and how many times? Well, we saw her at about 8:57am this morning, WOW! Addie did amazing, let's hope every night goes this well :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I love her bed..it's so cute! I hope every night is as good as last night!

Marcella said...

How cute is that?!! I can't believe she's big enough to be out of a crib. Good job, Addie!