Monday, December 21, 2009

MOMS Club Christmas Caroling





Today our MOMS Club went to Chris Ridge Assisted Living and sang Christmas Carols. I think everyone involved had a really good time. The older kids were out of school so they were able to join us and they had a blast. Dilan turned to me and one point and told me I was singing too loud and to be quiet :) Apparently it brought me back to my choir days and I just let loose! Afterwards, the kids walked around and said Merry Christmas to all of the older people and they were so thankful that we were there. The director then took us downstairs for milk and cookies were we met the Executive Chef. I think it was a really great experience for all the kids and adults too. We even burned off a few calories sweating, it was really hot in there.

No comments: