Saturday, September 20, 2008

Addie Loves the camera





When I bring out my camera Addie just loves it.  She will say cheese about 50 times.  I had to get a picture of her in this dress.  I purchased it when Haylee was her about one and she never wore it.  It still had the tags on so I thought I best use it at least once.  We saw Addie's GI Dr. yesterday.  She is 28 1/4 inches and 20.08 pounds.  She hasn't been gaining any weight again. This is in part to me taking her off the continuous feed at night.  She started having reflux problems and was miserable trying to sleep.  She is drinking lots of chocolate rice milk but we have to come up with a new bolus plan during the day.  The Dr. is thinking maybe Pediasure through the tube since it is 30 calories per ounce.  Anyway, she is starting to say more words and is just as sweet as ever.

No comments: