Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dilan's Fall Party

Dilan's table:  Dilan, Tessa, McKenna, Avery, Tony and Catherine
Dilan and Tony listen to Taylor read a story
Dilan making a card
Dilan made a pumpkin
Dilan starting to make the pumpkin
Dilan after he finished making his GLITTER pumpkin!
Feasting on the cookie that Dilan just decorated
Dilan and Tony picking out sprinkles
My wreath making table


So here we have to call it a Fall Party because why would we want to celebrate Halloween.  We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings for goodness sakes.  I am a bit bitter on this entire subject. When I went to school we got to dress up and celebrate but now a days you are forbidden which really SUCKS!  I volunteered to help today since the Na was able to watch the girls.  I was at the wreath making set of tables which was fun.  I got to meet all of Dilan's classmates.  Here are a few pics from today's festivities.

No comments: