Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary



Tonight, Andre and I went to Mastro's City Hall to celebrate our 7 year Anniversary.  It is actually on the 19th but we booked the Na for tonight.  We feasted on shrimp, crab, scallops and seared ahi and was it ever yummy.  I am so used to eating small portions that I currently feel like I am going to explode.  After dinner they brought out a piece of cake with a candle for us.  We then went to Kierland Commons to walk around.  Unfortunately I had on a pair of really cute heals that were killing my feet since I live in Crocs, so we didn't make it very far and here we are back at home by 9:30.

3 comments:

Katy said...

love the photo..you guys looks so good!

russellmaynard said...

Michelle: You guys look AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! You look great! You are so SKINNY!! Show me how to do it!