Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ice Cream Treats





It amazes me how Addisen is so picky with EVERYTHING she eats and drinks but when it comes to ice cream she chows it down.  I am starting to think maybe she should eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  We can't get her weight to go up from 20 pounds.  I have taken her off of night feedings because of the reflux problems that started (GI Dr. is fine with it) and she is getting two bolus feedings a day in order to increase her daily food and beverage intake.  Today we are starting on a new drink called Vital Jr which is made for kids with milk intolerance problems. When she drinks milk she projectile vomits yet has no allergy to it.  She can eat cheese, yogurt and obviously ice ream with no problem.  I was told she would probably grow out of the milk issue.  Anyway, Addie eats a lot of ice cream because she loves it and it does have a bunch of calories.  How I wish I could do that.  After a dinner that she barely ate she pounded down and entire ice cream bar.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am just smiling at Addie's face..I love that!