Sunday, July 12, 2009

Follow the Dots That Lead the Way...

Addie & Haylee
Haylee
Michelle & Tami
Sarah & Addie
Katy & Michelle
Haylee & Lots of Polka Dots
Haylee
Na, Addie & Haylee

Kendall & Addie
Addie, Kendall, Blake, Dilan, Evan Zoe, Haylee & Peyton
The Kids attacking Paul
Addie so excited she got a little backpack!
Gary
Amanda, Michelle, Katy, Tami & Zoe
Addie
Andre, Aunt Marion & Freddy
The kids being silly :)




Amanda, Tami & Michelle
Cara & Andre
Michelle & Amanda
Paul
Kendall
Uncle Dan, Cara and Sarah
Sara & Addie
My Vinyl Polka Dots

to Addisen & Haylee's 2nd and 4th Birthdays!

Today we had a party to celebrate the girls birthdays.  It was a Polka Dot theme (Thanks Katy)! My Cricut was in overdrive cutting out polka dot after polka dot.  I even got crazy and did vinyls above our shutters.  It was so much fun though.  Haylee kept on telling me that she loved it and I was the best and how everything was so perfect.  It made all the hours spent very worth it.  I hope your day was fun girls!  We got to see family and friends that were so gracious with all their gifts. The girls loved everything.

3 comments:

Erin said...

SO cute, michelle!! I think I'll have to talk Chloe into a Polka Dot Party this year. And I love how you go over the top- my kind of girl! Happy Birthday, girls!

The Saunders Family said...

What a great theme, and love Addie's matching dress! The girl's smiles say is all!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Now, this is fun!