Sunday, December 14, 2008

TriWest Holiday Party



Tonight was Andre's Fire and Ice Holiday Party at the JW Marriot at Desert Ridge.  It is always really nice.  This year they are on a wellness kick as am I so it was perfect.  The food was healthy and delicious.  I am wearing a dress that I actually bought to wear in Hawaii on our honeymoon but with 9/11 happening we planned for our trip to be in Sedona instead.  I was also 6 weeks pregnant with Dilan and not feeling like wearing the dress.  Well tonight I fit into it.  I am 42 pound lighter and it is a size 10!  It was so exciting to be able to zip that up.  We had a blast with Andre's friends and didn't even get home until 12:30 which is really late for me.  Na and Appa watched the little munchkins for us.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you had fun, and you look gorgeous! :)

Katy said...

U R one hot MAMA!!! Congrats on the fitting...that is awesome and you look great!

Tara said...

Hot mama!!! You look awesome! What a great feeling to fit into a dress you having worn... EVER! Glad you saved it!