Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where is Clark?



Where is Clark is the question asked every morning?  Out of nowhere, the Elf on the Shelf showed up.  When the Elf makes his appearance, you read the book and your first instructions are to name your Elf.  Dilan wanted to name him Clark so Clark he is.  Every night when we all go to bed, Clark flies back to the North Pole to report back to Santa and in the morning he reappears in a new spot.  Today, Clark was found in our kitchen.  You cannot touch Clark ever but the kids talk to him a lot.  They let him know who is being naughty and nice and also what they want for Christmas.  It is the cutest thing.

4 comments:

I teach . . . said...

And where does one get one of these???

Michelle said...

just type in elf on the shelf in google and a bunch of places pop up but you can go to elfonashelf.com too.

Tara said...

that is so hilarious! We have something like that that mysteriously appears at Christmas but it is not small and cute like your elf! I need one of those! So cute!

russellmaynard said...

I LOVE it! Clark, it's a great elf type name. I have wanted one of these little guys for a couple years...now I think I must get one!